欢迎到来...=D

既然来到了..就请留下你们深深的脚印哦..x目

2013年5月21日星期二

功课 ① ,Task ①

Self - introduction 

Hi~~ 
I am Liew Kah Yan.. 
Nickname is Nickita JXin.. 
I'm 19 years old, born on 15th dec 1994.. 

 My primary school is SJK(C) On Pong, 
secondary school is SMK Pandanus Mewah, 
University is UCSI University (now)..

There are five members in my family
  1. Me
  2. My Dad
  3. My Mum
  4. My Brother
  5. My Young Sister

My father is a businessman and my mum is sweet home maker.

I like listening to music and singing .
Of course,
I love dancing too.
Sometimes,
I will dance alone in my bedroom,
but now I already join the UCSI dance club,
so I can dance with my friends easily..
:D

I think that the information of above is enough to introduce myself,
if u want know more about me,
pls come to make friend with me,
than u can really know I'm what kind of person.

The End.
Thank You.


没有评论:

发表评论